The Bombay High Court (HC) bench reserved its judgement on the NTO 2.0 (New Tariff Order) hearing yesterday. After listening to the arguments from both parties, the court has restricted the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) to take any coercive action against the broadcasters for non-implementation...
- Federation Kids partners with Tencent Video and UYoung Media for the new anime series ‘Kung Fu Wa!’
- Disney+ announces the release of its highly anticipated movie ‘Monsters at Work’
- ROSKINO and the Russian Cultural Ministry to launch the Russian Film Festival in six countries
- Warner Bros. and New Line Animation working on the new ‘Lord of the Rings’ anime
- 9 Story announces partnership with Karma’s World Entertainment for ‘Karma’s World’