The Bombay High Court (HC) bench reserved its judgement on the NTO 2.0 (New Tariff Order) hearing yesterday. After listening to the arguments from both parties, the court has restricted the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) to take any coercive action against the broadcasters for non-implementation...
- Popular office sitcom ‘The Office’ to have a comic series named ‘The Adventures of Jimmy Halpert’
- Leading European e-sports team, Team Vitality announces its launch in India
- Omen Studio’s education programme ‘Argo’s World’ season 1 to release on Amazon Prime
- Disney announces that hit series ‘Duck Tales’ will not be rebooted for season 4
- Siggraph Asia Virtual 2020 promises a collection of best works
© Copyright 2014. All Right Reserve AnimationToday.net