Hotstar is now foraying into Singapore and is slated to launch on Singapore’s StarHub Plus service on 1 November. Customers in Singapore will be able to access the Disney-owned streaming platform in two ways/methods – an annual subscription costing S$69.98 ($51.56), available directly through the Hotstar website;...
- Virtual is the Way Forward Says LivePixel
- Federation Kids partners with Tencent Video and UYoung Media for the new anime series ‘Kung Fu Wa!’
- Disney+ announces the release of its highly anticipated movie ‘Monsters at Work’
- ROSKINO and the Russian Cultural Ministry to launch the Russian Film Festival in six countries
- Warner Bros. and New Line Animation working on the new ‘Lord of the Rings’ anime