Hotstar is now foraying into Singapore and is slated to launch on Singapore’s StarHub Plus service on 1 November. Customers in Singapore will be able to access the Disney-owned streaming platform in two ways/methods – an annual subscription costing S$69.98 ($51.56), available directly through the Hotstar website;...
- Popular office sitcom ‘The Office’ to have a comic series named ‘The Adventures of Jimmy Halpert’
- Leading European e-sports team, Team Vitality announces its launch in India
- Omen Studio’s education programme ‘Argo’s World’ season 1 to release on Amazon Prime
- Disney announces that hit series ‘Duck Tales’ will not be rebooted for season 4
- Siggraph Asia Virtual 2020 promises a collection of best works
© Copyright 2014. All Right Reserve AnimationToday.net