Toronto-based Switch Animation has completed production of The Perfect Project, an animated short film about autism adapted from the book of the same name by author, professor, TEDx speaker and award-winning psychologist Dr Tracy Packiam Alloway, PhD. “This film brings to life my book celebrating the superpowers...
- Times Prime partners with ZEE5 to give free subscriptions during the lockdown
- To entertain kids, Mattel launches online playrooms for free
- Disney+ Hotstar to launch in India on 3rd April
- IN10 Media partners with ZEE5 for two-channel content
- Discovery Kids Latin America to take the first season of ‘Esme & Roy’
© Copyright 2014. All Right Reserve AnimationToday.net