Toronto-based Switch Animation has completed production of The Perfect Project, an animated short film about autism adapted from the book of the same name by author, professor, TEDx speaker and award-winning psychologist Dr Tracy Packiam Alloway, PhD. “This film brings to life my book celebrating the superpowers...
- Aardaman announces ‘Shaun the Sheep’ to join Netflix from March this year
- American toy company Mattel launches Olympics inspired toy collection
- Russian production studio Red Carpet signs deal with Beijing Joy Culture Media
- Disney Junior announces the voice cast of its upcoming animated series ‘Mira, Royal Detective’
- Netflix announces new animated series ‘Mighty Express’, to debut in September
© Copyright 2014. All Right Reserve AnimationToday.net