SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 Asia’s largest computer graphics and interactive techniques event, is heading to Brisbane, Australia this year with a lot of exciting and innovative ideas and also is setting a perfect platform for scientists and artists to showcase their talent.
The Technical Briefs are one of the major highlights of this event. The SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 Technical Briefs is a premier forum for presenting the latest developments and research still in progress. Leading international experts in academia and industry present work that showcase actual implementations of research ideas, work at the cross-roads of computer graphics with computer vision, machine learning, HCI, VR, CAD, visualization and many others.
International experts present the best results in peer-reviewed research spanning a wide range of research areas including:
- Geometry and Modelling
- Animation and Visual Effects
- Computer Vision and Image Understanding
- Learning techniques for Computer Graphics
- Image and Video Processing Applications
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Video Gaming
- Computer-Aided Design
- Information Visualization and Scientific Visualization
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Mixed Reality
- Multimedia Applications
- Web Graphics and Mobile Graphics
- Computer Graphics Education
“Technical briefs will provide interaction forum for people from both the industry and academia, to share their technical dreams and to say whose honours are truly apart”, says Xin Tong, Chair, Technical Briefs; SIGGRAPH Asia 2019. A regional showcase for computer graphics, creative arts, animation and visual effects, SIGGRAPH Asia will convene in Brisbane Queensland, Australia from 17 – 20 November 2019.