Walt Disney is having a great time lately after the phenomenal start for its streaming service Disney+, which received record streaming viewers than expected. This follows on the growing success of the company’s other two OTT platforms – Hulu and ESPN+. In a recent regulatory filing, the...
- Netflix acquires worldwide rights for ‘The Mitchells vs. The Machines’
- ADK Emotions announces the new season of ‘Beyblade’ series to premiere this February
- European distributor Mondo TV announces plans for season 2 of ‘MeteoHeroes’
- ViacomCBS announces the rebranding of CBS All Access to Paramount+
- Cosmos-Maya partners with Warner Media to produce ‘Dabangg’ animated series
© Copyright 2014. All Right Reserve AnimationToday.net