Walt Disney is having a great time lately after the phenomenal start for its streaming service Disney+, which received record streaming viewers than expected. This follows on the growing success of the company’s other two OTT platforms – Hulu and ESPN+. In a recent regulatory filing, the...
- Kinsane Entertainment announces acquisition rights for Jason Henderson’s ‘Young Captain Nemo’
- Netflix to release 4th season of the animated comedy ‘F is for Family’
- Technicolor announces merge of Mill Film and MR. X brands
- Columbia Pictures to make Sci-Fi novel ‘We’re not from Here’into an animated film
- Paramount Pictures announces sequel of ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’
© Copyright 2014. All Right Reserve AnimationToday.net