Walt Disney is having a great time lately after the phenomenal start for its streaming service Disney+, which received record streaming viewers than expected. This follows on the growing success of the company’s other two OTT platforms – Hulu and ESPN+. In a recent regulatory filing, the...
- Frozen star Kristen Bell to host a special Nickelodeon episode addressing COVID-19
- Kross Komics app to launch 500+ comics free for comic lovers
- Voice Artist William Dufris dies at the age of 62
- DC Universe to release ‘Birds of Prey’ online on 16th April
- Amazon launches ‘1001 Nights’ on its OTT Platform
© Copyright 2014. All Right Reserve AnimationToday.net